- M.A. in Polish Language and Literature (Adam Mickiewicz Universitä, Poznań)
- Studies of German Philology and Linguistics (University of Bremen)
Working experience and recent activities:
- Since 1994: teaching Polish at the University of Bremen (Cultural Studies /East European Studies)
- Since 1997: lecturing Polish at the languages center Bremen (CEFR-levels A1 to C1)
- Teacher training for Polish language lecturers at Jagiellonia Universität in Krakau (Uniwersytet Jagielloński) and post-graduate training for teachers for Polish as a foreign language in Berlin (by the University of Katowice)
I regularly take part in teacher trainings, conferences and workshops and participate actively in the local working groups developing test specifications, rating checklists and test tasks.